Saturday, December 22, 2007

A day~

Today... is where chinese celebrate to mark winter is over... called guo dung in cantonese and they will have some sweet ballie stuff to eat... HAHA.... Well.. forced to wake up early to pray... Then i went back to my bedroom and continue to sleep another 30minz....


After woke up, have my breakfast... Which is kinda delicious cux of duck, chicken N~ some rostie... wif lotsa vege..... Then... land myself infront of the computer... and had a dozen chat wif VINCE... he completed his song editing.. and he sent to me.. WHOA.. it was WAY WAY nicer than the original one... He is talented to be dj afterall... Hear trance for almost half a day.. while my father painting outside.. i mean the gate well actually my brother is there to help... He went to saloon.. then come back.. cux his customer didnt come today... Meaning? he didnt work today.. take a day off..... Talk to Eric about tomorrow's christmas party at Vivian's house..... everything going on well except we hadn't reach a verdict that is what time to go to IOI....lolx....


Until a moment i play some DOTA wif VINCE.. Parent wif bro went off to my grannie side (grannie is from mother side... grandma is from father side)... so i didnt folo em.. and continue my game...... boy.. i was so nube... maybe long time didnt play already thats why... anyway then LOSE that game... and we play some Rabbit and Sheep... LOLX... well??? we won... then... vince said he wanna had some nescafe... BUT the funny thing is.. he didnt even reply me a msg till when i say BB~ and head of to my grandma house.. LOLX... maybe he is bz thats why....


Arrive there... all my uncles and auties are there.. wif my cousins.... All looking fine.. healthy and cheerful.... Dinner arrive.. i ate em(food) up and then sit there smile to my relatives... then... moment comes I went home....


WELL suppose to be i wanna pass something to Sharmayne.. either on the way to my grandma or on the way back... but some sort of "MIRACLE" happens until my phone call cant reach her.. although.. i knew i had miss called her 1001 times.. her house phone got no one to answer.... and MY sms hasnt get any reply yet till now... HAHA... maybe she left her phone somewhere... BUT sometimes it felt.. so ODD and yet so fustrated, yerh know when someone hasnt answer ur phonecall and sms for almost 5 hrs.... Anyway.. couldnt care much.. cux i am going to her work place and pass to her anyway tomorrow.... LOLX..... (fustrated in terms of a very light one.... Not till the extend i have to ROAR around or sour up my face yerh know ;) hehehehe)


Hmmm today is a good day.... I am definately looking forward for tomorrow.... cux gonna meet up my school frenz again.. WOOHOO... well of cux its not the last time.. but school gonna start you see.. and you wouldnt really have that kinda time to HI around in the school one by one.. although i am after high school life.... Furthermore i am heading for my course soon on JAN 14th... hehehe... ;) Tmr is a fine day...... Patiently waiting for tomorrow ;)


Krane

No comments: