Wednesday, December 12, 2007

PangKor Trip Final Day

Wake up at 9a.m get some bath.. packed things up and head down to lobby.... Stuff our stuffs inside the taxi and head back to Pangkor mainland (town centre)... Go to shops.. and help my mother to buy some stuffs... 4kg of ikan bilis.. LULZ some sotong and then we had our lunch there and head back home....


Then along the way we stop by Hot Spring at Sungai Kelah, Sungkai at 4.27p.m... haha.. FUN~ its also my first time i go to hot spring.. had so many fun there.. immerse myself in hot water.. around 50 degree celcius.. HAHA.. tat one is the second hottest.. so i go down slowly.. ENJOYABLE... the hottest one 60 degree celcius and above.. Boon Suan go put his leg in for 3 sec.. faster come out with a PAINFUL looked... haha~ fun le... then he tricked Adam to immersed also.. He jumped up ran around.. and immersed himself to the second hottest pool.. came out again and walk around again.. LOLX... my my i cant even immersed myself inside the pool.. i Jux dipped my leg inside.. then quickly pull out the feeling of extreme pain+hot is still there.. haha.. then i dipped myself inside the second hottest pool.... We then later bath.. and go to the canteen to eat... I arrived the latest so no more food... I managed to get myself a bowl of asam laksa.... then head home at around 7.00p.m


Going home that time.. watch some italian (or spanish dunno?) movie in the bus.. quite nice.. and stop by somewhere in the highway and had my dinner there.. since the canteen didnt had enough food at the hot spring.. then we head home.....


Arrive home at opposite Sri Tanjung bus stop and the time is around 10.43 p.m d.. HAHA.. HAVE so much of fun... Get to know so many friends.. and yet so many fun stuffs happened... PUCHONG A GANG.. YOU GUYX ROXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!! Seriously... AND I WANNA THANK ADAM haha if he didnt put his name bout this TRIP i even know there's a trip... THANK YOU GUYX FOR BRINGING THIS KINDA FUN TO ME... HAHAXXX... Well thats all for today ;)

PS: Picture I only manage to caught one on the last day with Jowai's camera on the ferry.. if i can get it from him i'll post it here ;)


Krane

No comments: