Thursday, October 30, 2008

Yes No Maybe?

Today my class started with RMDS.... and in the class... I played spore... whoa... such a nice game... then I continue to play till 10.30 then I walked myself to the gym......


After gym.. went back to main campus to eat and took spore from benjamin's pc.... via jeff's hard disk.... E.maths surprise us with loads of works.. haha.. hopefully I could finished it up.....


Then here comes the state of mind where yes / no / maybe... because of the dance event which would held on saturday.... some say yes... then suddenly no... then suddenly maybe.... However towards the night... they decided to go... WOOHOO.... lolx...


Neliel is so cool in bleach.. you guys should watch 192... amazing... LOL... well then I had to go now... tomorrow gonna buy the MOS tix... bwahaha... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: