Monday, October 20, 2008

Alone? Single and Lonely?

Haha... today went gym then class... then lunch that time... suddenly some question strikes my brain.... Does you guys have wet dream before... it seems that all of them had it.... Only i am the alien guy do not have any wet dream before... not even once.... Well this make me think... will my life be alittle bit abnormal....


Haha.. of cause this question is just a mere question which I think should I or shouldn't I went to see doctor lolx.... then... as I was waiting for my parent alone... I think back again.... what if I wouldn't be able to produce any kid.. since I do not have a wD before {which is abnormal}... how would life be.... alone... single.. till you die and no one shares your life with you....


I know I am no stranger to loneliness... but seriously... Imagine when you get old... PPL complaint about kids and you do not even had one... and people keep blahing that their wife sucked and etc and yet in your heart you think of HOW I wish I had a wife... and definately I would not blah.... and what if you successfully achieved something and those happiness you would not be able to share with anyone... and how was it like.. to be an old man.. watching sunset everyday.... thinking of nothing but just loneliness in his heart.... Seriously it sparked 1001 thoughts of it.... I know it was pain to watch an old man staring at sunset everyday without his wife... It was even painful if you're the one who was lonely from the beginning....


Guys... what say you about this? My father say is normal.. HELLA what is normal when you do not have even a single WD throughout the 18 yrs of life? well guess I am destined to be that particular old man i mentioned... well then cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: