Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New workout plan

Today... restructured my workout plan.. and it seems going on great.. haha... better than last time's work out...


After working out.. went to Engineering Maths class.... then.. lunch.. then engineering science.. then... mechanical science... LOL... The mechanical science damn GG... suddenly suddenly POM... loud loud.. the whole class also jump of shockness... LOLX... cux we're testing tensile strength... which will pull the material till it breaks.. LOLX


After that went home... today I take a day off by not touching the book because I was tired.... cux... suddenly today class end at 5.30 lolx.. due to the experiment.... so what I do was online... chat a while... as well as a little bit of gaming...


Malaysian studies result was out... lolx..... well I get a fair result... I wondering what happen to my team mate.. how come they can't get a good result.... maybe APIIT got a little bit problem.. @__@ zzzttt.... I still remember going down to admin office and ask them about the result... @_@.... but no answer.....


Oh ya... I saw buyandel today... She hasn't gone back to Mongolia.. haha.... well I guess it was a pleasant sight.... xD.... well then cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: