Friday, October 24, 2008

Movie

Today went MV to watch eagle eye... Well it was a good movie.... hehe.. however there are some part which was not logical.... In MV... I ate bread... hoho.. and today spent totally RM15.85... hehe... and not forgetting thanks to jeff for fetching us to MV... xD ehehehe...


After movie.. we went back to jeff's car and took our bags and went home via bus.... Sad to say we have to left Brian in the middle of waiting for the bus and then went home.... Back at the mall... Farm went back via his sis and I walked myself to the Mall and bought some stuff as requested by my mom and went home....


Haha.. then I tested something for so long and yet it never worked out.... Well then I guess I had to go already... that is all for today.... holiday is approaching and a lot of happenings next week.. namely result of sem 2 gonna be released as well as some amazing stuff gonna happen in bleach anime.... cyax ;)


Krane

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shia LaBeouf has turned himself into a sure bet for a movie to make millions and millions no matter what... even though his name is hard to remember (and spell)

Anonymous said...

Haha.... he knows how to act right xD