Thursday, October 9, 2008

Brand new Maths

Today Math's class started at 1.45... so early in the morning went to gym... and then have my lunch at ent4..... after that..... went to main campus..... GOSH... that is when I found out that my class at E3...


Went down.... then all of a sudden saw my G2 friends... so go hang out with them for a moment in cafe... haha.... Missed my group seriously.... so friendly xD haha.... and ET dyed his hair... LOLX......


After that... we went in their class and greet a few friends and we went off to E3 for our lessons..... wow.. the problems he gave was just too many of them.... lolx... After class.. jeff fetched us back to main campus.. there I crossed the road and wait for my mom... since farm had went home....


After home... do some homework and then went online to game with jeff they all... then around 12 something I call it as a day... well then cyax... tmr would be an engineering SIG meeting.. lolx.. ;)


Krane

No comments: