Friday, October 3, 2008

Lagoon Day

Morning that time.... woke up... followed my brother's car... and then at IOI... fetched Rubandren... meng yong.. and wei keat to sunway... this time... we head there for lagoon...


GOSH.. the queue is so LONG..... @__@...... can't believe... I thought it was holiday.. and most of the people would not go to lagoon... lolx....


Then we changed.. and started with wet park... then... dry park... played almost everything... then after that... we went back to wet park... and since it was raining.... we went to pyramid...


There I ate buns of sausages... haha.. after those.... we loiter around and then.... the three went back themselves.. while I waited for my brother in ACA salon.... after he finished work.... he and his colleague walked pyramid to buy white pants... haha.... then at last my brother got it in British India... after some shopping... went back home.....


After finished fetching his colleague go home.... He asked me to drive.. I was like... WOOT DA HELL..... Luckily.... things goes on OKAY.... lol.... I don't want to drive.. but my brother force me to....


After went home.... dinner.. it was time to sleep....


Actually when I step into sunway lagoon... Memories of that time replayed in my mind.... Such a fun time to spend my first time in lagoon with her..... Her sweet smile.... sweet voice... was all I remembered that time.... Though my sister followed us..... She felt sick after went tomahawk..... haha.. then we spend our sweet time like a very close friend... smilling and having fun riding all the rides we could... crack jokes... and even teased each other.... xD.... sweet.... very sweet..... Beyond anything you could ever imagine........ haha.... We actually played from the sunway lagoon opens.. till the end.....


Now... though sunway lagoon has changed more or less here and there.. memories stays as memories.... when I passed through the restaurant... there I remembered we had our lunch there that time.... I don't remember much but I still remember her smile.. and my silly words said that I wanted to go home early.... As I kept on walking in sunway lagoon... I passed by the large pool..... There... my sister laid there after she sick... xD... it was then.. our time to explore lagoon.... and we even go to the surf beach have fun time....


However... that was 5 years ago... exactly on the same spot where I stood... where the memories once again replayed in my mind.... Time passes.... human changes too.... She is no longer the one I knew before..... She is just the one alive in my memories... like the great sonnet 18 by william shakespeare.... Though... I have nothing to regret.... I had gave her enough fun that time... and enough smile that I could ever imagine.... I admit that I was silly that time... but.. IT was too late to correct my mistake now... What done is done... what pass is passed.... I had to move on now..... Towards the future... and learn from my mistake... with the memories still fresh in my mind....


Well then.. I crapped enough I guess xD... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: