Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hand in report

Today... morning start my class with Mr. Falahat's RMDS... after that... I went to main campus.. what I did there was finished up my report.... since maths class Mr. Zahir allow us to attend that talk but that talk was full.....


SAD thing is... I go sent my print stuff to an occupied printer... GOSH... could they at least make the other printer default when there are something going on???.... LOL APIIT system should make something like message board for all the students..... so that no student end up in an unfortunate event like me..... DARN.. typed all my stuff and then close the PC.. say sorry printer occupied... SO UNEFFICIENT.. @__@ caused my mechanical report delayed in submission... lolx.....


After that... class continued with material science.... haha.. it was test.. well I know how to do the test... xD.... more or less a little bit... after that... went gym and then home.... haha.. home sweet home... well then I got to know Buyandel is leaving this sunday..... because she still got a little bit stuff to do with APIIT before go home..... well then cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: