Saturday, October 25, 2008

Homework = Completed

Honestly.... today I finished up my homework.. and did nothing much but completed 1% of tropic thunder and turns out to be TS.. which was not nice.. at all.... haha... then after that... I spent my time finding stuff to dl.. and yes i dled 780... hehe... then after that... I game a while....


My dog... might die soon.. sad to say but true... he is quite old d... I got him since 1999..... haha.... I don't know how was it like.. but if it really dies.. I can see how tough I was..... Hmm..... Sweet dog though... Hopefully it recovers since it can't move now... LOL..... but this is life... someday you had to die...


Then after that went movie.... HANCOCK... whoa.. nice... then towards the night did what I usually did... Tomorrow gonna do my mechanical science assignment and complete it by monday... well then had to go now.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: