Monday, October 6, 2008

Will guy cry?

Today.. early in the morning.. wake up and then went gym... gosh my gym work out totally messed up... gonna restructure everything once again....


After that... went for Mechanical Science class... and after lunch followed up by Engineering Science class.... went home... rest a while... read today's lesson and compile notes....


After that... go online and watched Millionaire's First Love.... GOSH.. that movie is emo... I had the theme song long time ago.. just that don't know it belongs to this movie... I know it sounds emo.. but do not know how emo... Till today I had the inspiration to check out the lyrics.... here it goes... http://fortheloveofthedrama.wordpress.com/2008/08/08/insa-dbsg-a-millionaires-first-love-ost/ GOSH... look at the last line... then go watched the movie.. seriously it was nice.... Like a better love story than one litre of tears and shorter........ yet sweet....


Well about the title... I think back... usually when I quarrel... {though i occasionally cry} but sometimes... {only few times} when quarrel touches on don't know what... during my quarrel with my mother... tears will sure drop down... I wonder why... is just that... it came so sudden.... @__@... not all the time but sometimes..... I seriously hate it.... If you guys got ways to fight it.. please share with me... xD haha.... well then.. had to go now.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: