Monday, October 27, 2008

Deepavali

Morning wake up and then prepared myself for my friend to fetch me to one of the fren's open house..... haha... they were amazing.. to reach top speed using their kancil... Though it was dangerous but I believe they can handle it well... so I just kept quiet....


Total of 6 persons went to Yuhasini house.... Me... Gideon... Alvin.. Meng Yong... Sandriana and Wei Keat..... thanks for alvin for fetching me... but as for gideon.. he fetches sandriana only... lol.... haha.. after that.. we went putrajaya..... and loiter around... and at the bridge.. we got caught by the guard twice... one for trepassing the bridge {i do not know why they don't allow us to go in} and second for throwing stones... haha...


After that went to IOI..... well before that they would crazily speed their car... thank god.... nothing really happened..... in IOI... I went McD bought one cone.. then went to bread store bought two breads.... hehe.... so total spent today was around 8 bucks.... hehe..... they went pool.... and after pool.... I purchased my groceries and went home through alvin's car.... they say they might go out tomorrow for some dinner but I do not know how much of it was true... anyhow... at home I did nothing much but just surf around the net....


Well then.. thanks for Yuha for inviting us to your open house... and alvin for fetching me.... haha... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: