Sunday, October 12, 2008

Goodbye Buyandel

Tomorrow would be school again... xD.. hehe... a brand new week.... today... I did a minimal revision of my engineering science and some java.... LOL..... then spent most of my time.. online and surf the web in the evening towards the night...


Talk back in the afternoon.... Buyandel is leaving malaysia.. yes and this time for real... she said bye to me.. LOL... sad but true.. such a pretty girl is leaving APIIT.... then APIIT wouldn't have any sweet girl like her anymore {yet to find one actually}...


Well Buyandel... after so many months we met... it was great to have you in the class.. thanks for being a friend to me and all my other buddies... good luck in your new place..... here is the link http://www.box.net/shared/zhz15ojisp of our last conversation.....


That was all for today.. had to go now.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: