Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday...

Wow.. i ran out of title to put already... You see.... haha.. today I just attend my gym in the morning as usual... then after that... went for the first class.. which was mechanical science... since ms. vicky was on emcee... so she could not come.....


After that went ent4 ate something.. and went back to ent3 for my class again.. this time was engineering science... class end early because the topic was the second part of the whole topic... then went to main campus and waited for my mother....


Went home... what I did was just flip through my notes.. not really even flip i just read the first page and there you go... I went online.... well... now at night.. I guess I ran out of activity... might watch a movie then sleep... well then cyax ;)

PS: GOD I still got mechanical report haven't do.. @__@ LOL...


Krane

No comments: