Saturday, October 18, 2008

Of what happened yesterday and what happens today

Yesterday I actually went lowyat alone.... sitting on train..... haha.. thanks to jeff for fetching me to train station.... if not I would have to wait for the bus... as usual they'll apologize.... I mean jit ren did... not all... But... I don't see the need of apologizing.... None of you hurt me.. is just that.... I was too sensitive maybe... or maybe it was my destiny xD....


So sit train alone.... and when saw gang of friends.. sometimes I quite envy them.... My highschool friend did not even had that kind of gathering quite often... and ever since I went to college.... I went out very few... even fewer than I was in highschool....


Forget bout that crap... then I went to hang tuah.. walked to lowyat... GOSH the place was so big.... Went ask around.. here and there about my AVR{Automatic Voltage Regulator} and there are 800VA and 1000VA... I was wondering what is VA.. because in engineering if VA means it was WATT... lol... so walked around.. ask around what is VA and since I had a few PC... which should I use... so in the end I decided to buy 1kVA..... problem is.. those shop sell it at 69 already ALL SOLD OUT... left me no choice but to take that 80 buck.... {still cheat because my brother ask at sunway 800VA also RM65 d} then... walk around saw my future bag... quite cheat at 40 buck... would get it as soon as I got money... then went home by bus...


In the bus... I slept and as I woke up... it was raining HEAVILY... the view inside was very great.... seriously... I managed to take a picture in the bus...

Wee... it looks like aquarium

The unreal city.... like... illusion... or perhaps.. horror movie xD


Nice right... haha... then went to mall and walked around.. waiting for my parent since they're sleeping... and what I did was walk around... and look at the flyers I got in lowyat... I was shocked to get to know 512MB DDR3 128bit graphcard went as cheap as RM240... LOL.... and it was branded ATI sapphire summore... lolx... After those... help mom shopping and went home..... as well as tried matlab... LOL... can do all the equation in a blink.. and what Mr. Zahir said... {YOU DON'T NEED LAPTOP TO CALCULATE} was DEFINATELY THE OPPOSITE.. it could calculate complex numbers in a blink or a click.. lol..... and I figured out that VA is actually WATT via google.. and the WATT in AVR is actually the watt filters... means anything more than that they'll cut you off......


Well that was it about Yesterday....



Today I woke up by my dad early in the morning reason been the main computer could not start up.... I was like... blur a little still need to went down and see what happened.... I spent my whole afternoon fixing that computer... Since it did not start up... I went bath and waited for my friends online..... Rubandren said it was either power supply prob or MOBO... {HELL NO NOT MOBO AGAIN IT GONNA COST A BOMB ONCE MORE}... But I was very sure it was not mobo....


The figuring went on till I stopped... and dad decided to use my laptop instead... since he said to repair it was expensive and sure it'll end up GG like my old computer... dead after some time again... and to buy a new one he said.. he rather wait...... then the day went on till I suddenly remembered about mobo battery..... So I tried to take it off and plugged it in again... and it started... So means that I wasted my whole afternoon to see nothing but the low power battery could not start up the computer.....


So I transferred the old mobo batt to the new mobo and it started as usual.. and done some settings and here I am online... Luckily I did finished up Ms. Vicky's exercises of mechanical engineering... gonna look up and think about my assignment later... I know it was a GODLY LONG POST... but well then cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: