Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Hurt

Nothing to talk about my day... but I wanted to thanks everyone for helping me to find answer... jit ren.. and especially jeff for giving me autocad.... and songs.... I am here to talk about me myself and I..... today.. after I went home... I saw a cd called Now that's what I call music... the very first NOW cd... which was now already don't know 60++......


Sukiyaki's - 4PM song... really catch my attention... so far... it was one of the very emo song I heard..... Well... have you ever felt you being tied down... first of your fate.. second by your destiny..... ? It was seriously like the most precious display set of a museum... except you're free to move about..... Well.. those who can read in between lines you know what I mean....


Everything was just a mere path of darkness.... I had to walk it.. and praying I could find the light somewhere and some far path that I had walk.....


Krane

No comments: