Friday, October 10, 2008

Engineering SIG meeting

Today wake up in the morning to attend the engineering SIG meeting... well it was all okay.... BUT seriously... I do not know why... I felt that this SIG.. somehow it was {sorry to say} worst of all SIG... I'd never see this kind of SIG run like this before.. Not even in my school....


Well what we need to alter is.. first the president himself ain't capable of handling the president post... he expect people to help him to handle his position in planning and etc.. the problem here is... He don't even know how to plan and what to plan.... Funny huh?..... And he expect people to help him... LOL.... seriously... we need someone who can run this SIG like the president of student arc..... seriously... and the worse is... He don't even give chance to those engineering lecturer to have a words on what is their suggestion is.. since they are experienced in teaching on other colleges and.... institutes before..... so they more or less has something in their mind


Then after that... class has cancelled.... for mechanical science I mean.. so I went home.. and done all my maths questions as well as some revision.... then... went online.. and it was game time... all the way till night... well then had to go now.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: