Sunday, October 26, 2008

In the Memory of Willy : 1998 - 2008

Rest in peace my beloved dog...... Today early in the morning... I got to know that my dog died... Just yesterday I say it might die..... As i look at him.. he was motionless... and his eyes was close but iris heading upward.... He must be suffering before his last breath.....


One thing I regret is I never hug him.... why? because usually in the morning I was in my uniform and he smells bad.... But one thing I felt that I did well is.. pad him on his head when he rest on the bridge and yet he still wag his tails.... Hopefully this would make him happier.. and be able to as a happy doggie.....


10 years this dog was part of our family..... brought a lot laughter.... but once he was gone... it was like something missing..... Today.. he was buried 4 feet deep under my garden..... Hopefully he was resting in peace and his journey to this world was a wonderful one..... and silly me I never snap his picture to post here....


Today.... I finished drafting and drawing my F1 track.... then game with jeff... and then found some precious... lolx... well I guess that was all then.... I had to go now.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: