Monday, June 30, 2008

The picture day and song of unity Semi completed

WOOW.... very tired... yesterday slept at 1am.... just to finish up that song of unity... @__@.. then today's lesson I was like a zombie.. but managed to get through it.... and I did take my chance to check out Ken's MP3 music player... GOSH THE SOUND WAS SO AMAZING... haha.. it made my desire to own that device even more..... PSP's sounds also quite good lolx....


After that I went for a short lunch and then went to the exam hall to do our job.... luckily everyone did their part and tried their best.. and we managed to record everything and now left the editing part... I wonder whether they had completed or not...


Anyhow... as I promised... these are the pictures I promised.....

This is how was it look like =D

We're having fun time at brewball

Two of my friends playing @__@


Yoohoo.. this is the boy gang

BZ talking =D

Well that was all for today... good day... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: