Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Clown Day

Today I clowned myself in front of everyone to get the May 13 book... LOLX... I do not know what was wrong with me... But.. anyhow... I seriously must get hold of that book to enrich my reference in my assignment.... Haha...


I actually got go through one of the May 13 book before.. but unfortunately I did not really memorize all of them.. so got a little bit stuck here and there... lolx... hahaha... anyhow.. a great experience though....


Then.... before that... Nothing much happened.. as I did everything usual which was go to gym in between... Oh ya before I forgot... the gym membership increased RM10 @__@ lolx.... well back to Malaysian Studies.... New date for lotsa stuff.... First... 4/7 due date for the song of unity.... and 24/6 due date for assignment as well as on that day itself there are quiz to be carried out...


And next week... we got exempted from Malaysian Studies due to our previous batch got a holiday... LOLX... so next week would be a little free.... in terms of time table.....


Well.. haha.. nothing much to be highlighted.... =D got to go soon... LOLX.. and head for tomorrow... as tomorrow would be a packed day.... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: