Thursday, June 12, 2008

Debate day

Today there was nothing much but one thing I need to remind myself was.... DO QMS exercises tomorrow... and return the Hughes book.... right next.... after QMS was debate in COS... LOLX so fun... =D LOVE IT..... haha.. wonder when I would have the chance again... =D....


Then as usual went gym... then home.. then read the may 13 book..... then play game... then... as requested by sook kun.... I do this quiz... @__@... lol.. I thought she meant the tag as in tag her in my friend list.. @__@......


Instructions: Remove 1 question from below,and add in your personal question,make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.


1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Marry?? lol.... Of course when I had my own house and my own car with a successful career first

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
I will go to the person and ask him/her... What is your motive behind???

3. If you could have one word that'll describe your mood right now, what would it be?
Dunno? {one word is not enough so this is the best answer I could give}

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
Money indirectly is happiness.... If you're broke... can you be happy?? {unless you're uncivilized}

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Dreams never come true... Reality please....

6.Do you believe you can survive without money?
If I am not living in a city... then it would be definately YES

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
None... life is about taking and giving... what are you afraid to lose of??

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Win?? IN what occasion?? I guess it would be impossible... Unless it is zimbabwe currency

9. How would you describe the person u like *at the moment*?
His name is Krane.... {no need to describe anymore right ;) }

10. What is your short-term goal??
First class honest in my field... and if possible.. became one of the best student in my college

11. What are the requirements that you wish from the other half?
None

12. If you could rewind time would you?
I will sing... If only I could turn back time - Aqua.... Because it would be impossible

13. What's your ambition?
Possess and gain wealth easily and have the ability to spend {adequately} without worries

14. If you can teleport once, where would you go?
Don't be silly... It is a scam!!! ONE WAY TICKET ONLY.... you cannot come back... DON'T accept!!!!

15. What do you think is the most important thing study or love?
Love is study... study is love.... then what say you???

16. If you could undo doing one mistake in the past, what would it be?
Impossible.... What done is done.... what kind of fairy tales you're living in?

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
None... I am very happy with myself.... Cause if I'm not.. no one would be there to like me.....

18. What is the one thing you cannot do but you wish you could?
Started investing at the age of 7... so that I could possess most of the stuff I wanted{house and car} at the age of 18 without worrying on how I burden my parent financially.....

19. How to make you happy?
??? Happy.... make me happy??? why?? Save your energy for something else which would be benificial=D

20. What music have you been listening to recently?
Trance... emo song.... 安静


Well that was about it for today.... LOLX.... @__@ I do not want to tag people... So.. people... Tag yourself =D MUAHAHAHHA{There you go.. you got your freedom =D}.... If you wanted to... please have a good time in answering these questions... It reflects what type of person are you indirectly... and don't forget put your name in the Cbox stated that you had tagged yourself.... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: