Friday, June 27, 2008

The Friday

Today woke up..... felt numb... cause I wanted to sleep more.. and yesterday slept quite late.... And I thought I would not need to bring lunch to school since I left a message for my mother stated that my class would end early cause Malaysian Studies class cancelled.... But.. the lunch was prepared @__@


Then went to school.... lesson of ITA was on a new chapter... {GOSH NEED TO INTENSIFY MY STUDY @__@} after that.... went lunch with Kelvin... and went to the syndicate room to continue what I played early in the morning..... and then went home...


When I arrived home... I continued the game and then it came to an end when I successfully defeated it...... After which I went on with my ITA assignment... and there goes half of my day..... Towards the night... went out with Eric and his friend to mamaque to talk about some stuff... pretty interesting but I am still considering......


Well tomorrow I am going for my primary school's reunion... Hope everyone will attend... well I am going to sleep soon... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: