Saturday, June 28, 2008

Reunion Saturday

Today was the reunion day for those who were once from S.K. Puchong Jaya..... woke up early in the morning.. then ate my breakfast and follow my brother's car to the bus stop to take a bus....... the bus does not have a seat because it was meant for diabled people....


Arrived Midvalley.... made my way to Gardens to meet them up... {ann sha... evon and weng sern}..... then after which we went to the brewball.. and played some pool.... I played twice and since I got no luck in pool.. so I decided to quit.. there was where everybody gathered.... and then we went for a lunch.. and BLAH BLAH BLAH till our mouth dry.... and then went back to pool......


After pooling.. we went shopping and after walking a few rounds.. the group was broken into two.. cause one group still wanted to walk around the mall.. while the others wanted to go home early... so I followed the go home group..... then.... as I arrived at my place's mall... buy some dairy products and went home.....


After that.... There comes this song of unity.... @__@ I can't imagine.. no one was working for it... so what to do.... I had to choose one song to replace the existing song because I do not want to make it look like a care-not-job..... so.... I changed the lyric and ended at 2.30am...... OH GOSH.. tomorrow I need to wake up early to catch up with my mates in my secondary school for some event over there..... cyax ;)

PS: Pictures of reunion I will post it soon....


Krane

No comments: