Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Goodbye Device

I am writting this post to honour something.... haha... Well my day was just normal... except during COS class.... LAMEY come out... and after that.... the COS lecture session was in a mess in memo.... and lotsa funny stuff happened... like.. you know.. Kenneth repeating what he saw in the laptop @__@.....


Haha... then it was time for EEP.... well I am here to honour something... during EEP class.... we don't know that circuit was made up such a way that it got short circuit... @__@.... The lecturer checked it first before we turned on that power supply.... sadly...... POOF... {add up sound only but there got no sound....} then... the power supply went red... before we knew it.. the fuse BLOWN... @__@ woot da.... lolx....

Rest in peace... my friend {Jeff decorate it =D}

Well that was it for today =D I guess I either went sleep or go do some stuff and went sleep.... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: