Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Presentation

Today my class was normal....... during break time... went gym... and then as I went back to campus...... I prepared myself to see Mr. Lakshamanan for the extra knowledge in EEP he promised yesterday..... but since he was rushing to somewhere.... so I had to delayed it to see him tomorrow....


Then I tried my best to study my notes... but no luck... haha.. because I simply cannot concentrate..... Then when it was the quiz time.... I know around 80% of the questions.... so I hope it should be okay....


Unexpectedly... we need to present out assignment which we did not even thought of preparing for it...... since there are quiz... we thought we won't need to do it so early.... BUT... we had to do it.... and luckily... Mr. William wanted summary... so our lives are made easier..... then of course... we managed to answer his question and got quite a good mark....


After that last class... I went home... and then... as usual... I am onlining =D..... haha.... Well I guess that is all for today... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: