Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ms Lua... MIA

Today Ms Lua didnt attend COS class.. because she wan not feeling well and did not come to school... But there was a lecturer who took over.... She was quite friendly and... very young....... and our class ended quite early at 11.20am...


Then went to lunch... gym... and when going back that time... My parent wanted to buy something else.. caused my 30 mins gone... just like that... @__@...... Then went home... game a while and went on with my assignment of ITA... finished first part of it..... haha...


Well tomorrow I not sure whether I got malaysian studies lesson or not... if don't have I guess I'll reach home early and went on with my assignment again.... Hopefully I can go out with Eric in da night for some drinks at mamaque... well cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: