Sunday, June 22, 2008

All result COME OUT D!!

Today as I was doing my revision.. got a sms from CK stated that all the result has been released..... Then... I straightly went online to check my result.... Haha.. My english managed to get only an A.... Though I wished I could get an A+ but.... A ain't that bad anyway... cux I thought I could only get a B.....


Right after that.... I finalized my assignment.... and game a while then here I am..... hahaha... actually I had done pretty much for today but.... I haven't done enough for my EEP.... haha.. cause got stucked somewhere... Well I guess I need to read my slides for the quiz on tuesday... @__@ lolx.....


I guess that is all for today.... I had added a new link of my friend.... Teck Hee on my right... he is a turkey back then in high school... haha... MCA gang right.... =D.... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: