Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Oil To RM2.70

My day was just normal... nothing much except towards the end need to go through rain to get to gym..... and went home to get the news..... Haha.. what a great lord man... RM 2.7 petrol price.... and they would not give subsidy for cars larger than 2.0 CC... Whoa....


Well... not to put forth my fustration here... I mean.. if we look at it logically... FIRST total oil exporting country.... SECOND tax from the people... THIRD larger CC pays more tax.... FORTH we get oil not only from local... but internationally as well... {GO DO YOUR RESEARCH}... then our main exporting stuff is GAS not OIL okay....


What are this four element told us when we combine together?? Well this is not as complicated as Quas Exort and Wex that an invoker had in Dota..... It is as simple as 1+2+3+4.... What the HELL MAN... we're exporting oil..... then.. we PAID EXTRA TAX {ask those car owner}.... and then we're paying our tax everywhere.... WOOT DA... why suddenly increase so much??? IT WAS ALREADY burdening when you increase it to RM1.92... and suddenly gave a shocking hike up of 70 cents.... Well.... lets just say it was really taxing to the government..... are you going to TAX IT to the people when you mismanaged your funds???


Another point to put forth here.... is government has zero sum money in their reserve? Good question right?? I mean if they said 56billion is a bomb.... then why building some unwanted stuff for a few millions here and there is not a bomb??? why do you want to tax the people when you don't know how to manage the country's fund??? and a BIG QUESTION HERE: where DOES OUR TAX MONEY GOES TO???? and where is the PETRONAS OIL money go to??? Ask da government... I hope they did clarify on this nicely... if not.... they like announcing to the world that WE {I guess the only oil producing country that will hike oil price to global price} ARE BROKE.... {like soon to be zimbabwe like that}


Well above all fustration.... the forth most is... COME ON... I am still studying.... don't even have the chance to feed myself yet.... still rely on my parent....why are you going to make my foot on this stage so insecure??? what are you guys trying to put forth here??? If you wanted a clown show... go have it in your own house... don't burden the others.... we're human.. not machines or robots.... I am just a college student here.... are you going to make sure total 0 vote to go to your party when I grew older??? THINK!!! I believe we who are studying and have a chance to contribute to the country deserve at least a SMOOTH flow way to complete our study... RIGHT MR GOVERNMENT???? Where is our Vision 2020 objective.... go LOOK INSIDE!!!


Darn man... right now at my stage... government like just treatening my future.... I seriously hope that... my study would be flow at least give me a degree.... so that I could feed myself... and release all my burden from my parent..... sigh.....


Krane

No comments: