Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

Today was reluctant to wake up early because yesterday I slept quite late... at around 3 am because I was watching Naruto till around 120 from 107.... LOLX.... I was like a freak....


Then woke up and get myself prepared for lunch in conjunction with Father's Day at Selesa.... well the lunch was great... and along the way to Selesa watched Bourne Ultimatum on my Xpress... lolx... then after lunch.. went to my grandparent's home... LOLX such a great moment to see both of my grandparent's smile....


After that went home and I continued my Naruto... lolx... and of course I did my daily activities and completed my part for Malaysian Studies assignment..... I seriously hope my teammate did their part.... anyhow going to check on them tomorrow..... gonna continue my Naruto... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: