Thursday, June 5, 2008

One day after petrol hike up

My day started with QMS and then flowed with COS and there we go.. went lunch and there is where Farm made a joke about someone getting into a room while you doing something and you reach a point of no return.. @__@ lolx.. really got nothing to do... that fellow...


Then I went gym to work out.... went home... and then tried to look through my hughes' but just got stucked... so got to ask the lecturer tomorrow... and then tried some symbian game on my nokia... @__@ S40 really don't have the capability to support symbian game... so sad.... Then... went do my normal stuff and a game of dota... and.... here I am....


Surprisingly... a lot of people seems to cope up with the petrol price hike up.... No protest nothing... I wonder why.... aint this hike causes all the budget to become a bomb from a small hole??? LOL... Well get back to my own now.... Wow... a lot of stuff is pending towards the due date.... Mostly is Malaysian Studies stuff.... well got to go... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: