Saturday, June 7, 2008

Brother's friend Bday Party

This Saturday was really something unexpected.... early morning woke up and head to my cousin's house {I know I was late} to just attend the ceremony {which already completed by the time I arrived} and just say hi to relatives....


Went home and continue to read my May 13 book... since I wanted to complete the assignment..... then... towards the evening... went to play some games and the day continued to flow as I waited for my brother to go to Kai Kang's bday party.....


At first when we arrived.... we're the second earliest to be there.... I was shocked cux it was already 9pm but yet we're the second one to arrive.... LOLX.... Then my brother and I ignited the bbq pit.... lolx...

Ironman's heart.... =D


Then people started to pile up and after I ignited the bbq pit... I went one by one.. {hi... my name is Krane and you're} and then eat some stuff and went inside the house for cake blowing session by the bday boy..... There I took my opportunity to get MSN contacts from everyone... {Not everyone as I do not have the chance}....

Front view



Right view



Left view


Then I took my chance to snap the compound of the house since everyone was inside.....

The feast area



The food


The outdoor left view


The outdoor right view



Another dog that cannot join the party... @__@


Then... it was time for the song.... hahaha.....

Yeap... bday boy in red... and bday boy you-know-who on his left{your right}


A family potrait..... =D


Fun right? Well after that.... we went back outside to bbq some food to eat and then KK fetched his gf home... and we waited for him... and towards to the end... we played some game.... @__@ 007... bang.... and wine punishment.... LULX... we played that game till 2.30am.... X__X {OMG so late...} then my brother need some rest {luckily he managed to slip out halfway if not he Ko-ed}...


And then after that we blah blah and yada yada for the rest of the 4 and the half hours....{talked everything from economy to studies to politics to school to friends and ghost @__@} YEAP... before I realize... it was already 7.00am.... WOOT DA HELL.. then insisted my brother to went home... and arrived home at 7.15am... @__@..... will update to you what happened today{sunday} ;)


Krane

No comments: