Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Appreciation Day

Today I was late to school because something happened at home... dad got a little sick... and at college was an appreciation day for the staffs and lecturers of APIIT.... well... it was something like teacher's day but it was not teacher's day.... I did not know much about the result since I didn't join it.....


After came back from gym... study continued with Malaysian Studies and then I went home.... but before I went home.... I could hear Mr. Jerry sing... @__@ amazing... I do not know what was happening at SARC... but at the foyers.. they have some function going on and luckily my parent came late.... I managed to hear how Mr Jerry sing... he has a very great voice.. LOLX.....


Well... I am designing my newsletter... going to dig all the information and complete it by tomorrow... cyax then =D....


Krane

No comments: