Saturday, June 21, 2008

A weekend which you cant enjoy

Today forced to wake up early.... I thought I could sleep extra long hours since today is saturday... but everything went upside down when there are an announcement about electricity cut.... Actually there was an electricity cut.. but only for merely 5 minutes.... What a great cut... Forced me to wake up early....


After finished breakfast... I took an hour nap.... and then at 1pm.... I woke up and started my study....... after around an hour of study.... It was lunch time... and finished lunch at 2.30pm.. back to my study till around 5.45pm..... haha... well I did nothing much but at least I figured out how the network theorem works....


Then went online to relax myself..... Get those files from my team members and play some game.... After that.. I get to know that ITA assignment was out.. and the assignment question aint that easy.... LOLX.... I thought I could have a rest a little bit but... NO WAY.. there are assignments piling up and at the same time I need to catch up on my study.... WOW it seems that there are 1001 stuffs to do.... Anyhow... Need to get all of those done as soon as possible.... cyax.... ;)


Krane

No comments: