Friday, June 20, 2008

Result OUT but not everything

Today was Friday....... Yup everyone knows that.... No need to type here.... people would know because by looking at the title below..... there are day and date of this particular post........


Alright today during EEP class.... I felt that there are dozen of stuffs to catch up... It was like I had left behind... so need to intense a lil bit on my study on this particular subject..... after lunch.... we went to one particular space in syndicate room and deploy ourselves there.....


First I solve the question of EEP given by the lecturer... took me around 30 minutes to do it.... to figure out how the diagram works... then at around 2.30pm..... we started fine tuning our assignments...... overall assignment progress is around 80%... still left a little additional point from the other two team mates and we're on our way to completion........


The result was out.... But only PDSM and Maths.. which we already know the result for Maths since long long time ago.... Now... the heart stopping moment was ENG.... I fear of ENG more than any other subject because my grammar wasn't that good......


Anyhow... I hope to enjoy my weekend.. but at the same time I need to study EEP and QMS.... well cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: