Sunday, August 16, 2009

Time passes so fast...~

Woke up... went to lunch straight.. then back home at around 2pm.. and then I took a nap.... after napping... woke up... do some maths revision.. then went online...


Online that time only JT online... so I did nothing but chat with him and Eric.... haha... apparently I felt bored... Dont know why... hehe...


Well... it is almost a year ever since my dog dead... yeap... click on that and you'll see... Miss his fluffy fur but I can rest assured he is leading on his life peacefully..... About me.. one of the owner of the dog..... I felt blessed... Not because it has become a goner.. Is because I've carried out the best of me as an owner...


As a dog owner... dog's death is caused by various reason.... of course one of the most prominent reason one is the insufficient skill possessed by the owner... The smaller the dog the higher your responsibility is.... not forgetting you must take care of their diseases by visiting your vet at least annually... My sis dog once poisoned by rat poison and yet it survived... and now.. even after so many years... it is living healthily... dog and the owner must be ONE... yeap... taking care of it must know from the heart of the dog not "You think you know how to take care of it"...


I still recall three days before my dog die... there are some symptoms such as does not want to eat and there are yellowish colour in its tongue..... after it was dead... Only then I decided to call the vet and ask about it and it is such a despair to find out that it is not a natural death.. rather it is poisoned to death... so for other dog owners out there... Don't think you're god.. that is the first thing.. second thing is to notify the tell tale sign about the dog.. like lost of appetite.. change in mood and etc... and finally it is wise to make sure you rare a pet near a vet.. not 10000km away... or perhaps in some area that no one keeps an eye 24-7 on it... because it might go and eat something that is fatal towards them... If so happen you still insist to rare a dog... Make sure you seal that area like my sis did in about 3x3 area and provide sufficient basic needs to them


Haha... alright even till now at 9pm it is a surprise that none of my friend online... time really flies... and yesh tomorrow I am heading to ground zero of suspected disease area... Yeap.. none other than my campus of course.. well then got to go... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: