Saturday, August 8, 2009

Work work....

Today... start my day in the morning with light breakfast then some maths work.... I managed to done almost all of it... except one of the question....


After that... went online... and JT intro to me a game... so I dled and have a look at it... While dling... I finished my ILYMan.... and go game a while with them.... haha...


In the evening.. everybody busy with their works... so.. I tested out the game... well it is not as nice as Sbeach... but still it is quite okay.. haha... then... loaded with some new movie... while watching origin of wolf.... hehe...


Now although farm online... jt hasn't show up... neither do bk.... LOL... Although I received some sms from JT... haha.. but still... at this late hour... No one is really in front of their PC.. haha... well then got to go... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: