Friday, August 14, 2009

Wooooooooooooooood

Today after class... I saw blocks at main campus entrance.... each student was required to have their temperature scanned before enter the college... I guess H1N1 already strike our campus...


Then we went to multifilla somewhere near balakong... There we get our wood... {buy it i mean} at first they were like cannot decide whether or not to buy... then when the question comes {NEXT WEEK BUY} immediately all grab their own wood lol.... the uncle over there is friendly... He guide us from A to Z haha... and it is quite fun to buy stuff over there... spent total of 1.5 hrs but we got what we want.... So I spent total of 45.50 on the project for AM... LOL that is double the price of what I used in previous semester...


Then... we went to MV... and ate nandos... hoho... and the picture down there explains it all LOLX:



After that... JT and farm went pool... while I and BK went to KK shop {for me to taste KK for first time}... it was a disappointment because the doughnut is not hot enough... T__T there goes my 2.5 haha.. then water 1 buck and accompanied BK look in the pharmacy for stuff and went to art friend to meet his friend....


After that I went back to MV alone.. to go to top man... after 30 mins later... JT found all his stuff and finally we head home.... JT is kind enough to fetch all of us home... TQ JT xD really appreciate it xD


So... first send Bk's friend home... and after that BK home then finally farm and me at farm's house... On the way we crapped kinda much.. but the girl... just giggle... maybe due to BK here... {you know.. he's OUG head}... LOL...


AT farm's house.. I felt very inappropriate because I was there when farm's whole family having dinner... I am disturbing em T__T... but luckily my parent finally fetch me... went out eat... online... and then that was it for my day... Haha...


I spent almost 3 hours in the night discussing the bridge wif my father.... various ideas are brainstormed... LOL... what a tired day and activities filled day... Spent total of 67 bucks... @__@... haha... have to check my budget to make sure i didnt over spend... LOL.. well then cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: