Saturday, August 22, 2009

Tiring Day

Today whole day figuring how to dissect my balsa wood to make a bridge.. and took me one day to finally figure it out... LOL...


I have a few constrains such as absent of electronic beam {make my life very hard because I do not know that it is over weight or underweight}... and inability to transfer 100% my bridge to the software... LOL.. well I'll try ask ms vicky about it next week...


Then... How to weight the wood so that I could distribute them is none other than my retarded kitchen scale.... It is precisely measure weight of 20g... and anything above it.. you could not determine it precisely... and not forgetting.. no matter how you set the scale pointer to 0... it will still run...


In the end went to the nearby store to borrow the Pak Cik's electronic scale to weight... and start to divide the large part of the wood.... Then at night finally go to some herbs store to borrow the precise electronic beam to weight it... LOLX...


Now that I got the large pieces.. is time to cut.. One by one {boy it is going to be a lot of works}.. So I decided to call it a day and online.. Surprisingly no one online.... @__@ So what I did... waiting time to pass... just by staring at the small screen... well then got to go... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: