Sunday, August 9, 2009

The shocking result

Haha... today woke up... transfer my AM notes... and then I went online.... when I got online... I flung my time with some light game... and dls... facebook... and finally movie...


Shocking result is... I found out that {so far} none of us get A+ for BCS... it is seriously a freaking error.... whatever you want to put it... WHY you ask me??? well I got a few valid reasons for you....


1) We've done all the in course

2) The exam paper was freakingly easy...

3) Almost 30% of the questions is not really in depth... and not forgetting it is not in the slide


From what I heard... there are some issues with the second examiner {God knows whether he/she is increasing our marks or decreasing our marks} but seriously how can this possible...?? but we're in no position to complain.. what done is done....


My dream to get an average of 4.0 shatter like a glass.... That is the dark side... THe brighter side is... since it is a 4 yrs cumulate sort of thing... I still got another 3 years to prove my worth by scoring 4.0 for everything....


Is just a dream anyway haha... in the evening... wait for farm online... den at night repeat the routine.. and then sleep.. haha.. well tomorrow is monday again... so fast... haha.. well got to go then.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: