Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Of over intake... truth and the ugly side...

I would first talk about how UCTI over intake.... Firstly... when I enter this campus... there are a lot of empty classroom... You can select any of the classroom and go in... plug in ur PC and have a fun time for a while.... that is when you're waiting for the next class to start.... THEN... syndicate room often empty...... as well as the cafeteria area... You can sit wherever you like...


However recently everything changes... UCTI over intake student... E3.. last time we use only G and lv 1 & 2... NOW they use until LV3... @__@... OH MY GOD.... and!!! during lunch hour... it would be consider lucky if you arrive there with a seat... often it is overflow till student got no place to sit for a proper lunch... even the food is not sufficient for students... LOL....


EVEN my engineering course is hanging on the string.... there are none of the graduates graduated from UCTI under engineering course... so... I do not know whether this UCTI's course is really recognized or not... because UCTI's syllabus really got problem.... not forgetting some of the lecturer really got problem over there..... LOL


Alright lets go to my targeted campus... Monash.... Today I visited monash... The landscape is nice.. building etc... But 4 weaknesses I found.... 1st... the way student speaks... there is one guy with celica and guess what he say... he said " What the shit.. who touched my wiper..."... this is what I heard as I arrived in monash... I was like... EH??? come on la... you're from rich family.. what is the wiper compare to the whole car of yours.... Be kinder... I always thought rich peoples are kinder... now I pull back my thought... because people like him... spoilt the image of those rich people... Exactly like spoilt brat... Alright ignore that one...


Next... weakness the PC i saw in the library... MY GOD.. still using square screen... but the library is equipped with latest books.... My campus is all wide screen to be honest {except library of course but the PC is definately better that theirs}....


Third thing.... the classroom.... OH MY GOD... for paying such a high fees... we're sitting on plastic chairs.... I really speechless as I saw that.... It really pull back my will to change over there to study and finally admin.... X__X not even have a good admin service like UCTI... maybe is near end of office hour but still can you sit down and have a chat instead of standing there... Aih... really disappointed with monash.....


Well... the good point of monash is their syllabus is damn good.... and the landscape is nice... UCTI... environment is good but the syllabus is not that good.... So.. there you go... parted between both world.... Now I realized why apiit over intake... Is because other campuses do not have the equivalent classroom that is as nice as UCTI... {this is a honest statement}... LOL.. and the fees is cheaper.... As well as their admin is way better... {as relative to monash}...


I GUESS... I am going to graduate here and be someone who do not know stuffs that is required in my field... but anyhow... I am going to do my masters over there.... But lets see how.... Well then... I am moarning for my future.... got to go now... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: