Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Maths lecturer leaving: CONFIRMED

Today... for the first time after 6 weeks... I am waking up late for my class.... Well not because I purposely miss my class.... but is because my lab has ended... so timetable starts at 10.30am instead of the usual 8.30am... haha...


AM.... then lunch... then Maths... in maths... We get the news that ms hajar is leaving... haha kinda sad huh? why? all the good lecturers are leaving apiit... {for engineering course only} haha... X__X...


After that... went home... and take a nap... after nap... I tried to do the force analysis for my bridge but failed as it branch to three unknown forces... X__X WOOO... going to ask people how to do it on thursday...


Then some light assignment... went online... and chat / game... etc... and finally off and went to sleep... well then got to go.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: