Monday, August 3, 2009

Of nothing to Eat and OVER INTAKE

Today... is the first day of the week... Yesh... again... and it started with DPP as usual... then it was IADE and finally lunch and ICP lab session....


But what is interesting today is during lunch hour... APIIT is seriously ULTIMATE over-intake and there is nothing to eat at the cafeteria.... {Not to say I am bored with those stuff but seriously nothing... the tray is 90% empty} and another thing is the table to sit is pathetically full.... so... we can't order anything from the cafeteria fresh cook... In the end.. we're forced to use the social space sofa to sit and eat {like a begger sit on the street} and guess what I ate... Check it out....

LOL... I left nothing but buns to eat



Since a bun is not enough... I ate four instead....


Can you imagine that... haha... really sad... T__T aiks... not to say I don't like to eat buns but I prefer proper meal... LOL... so I spent only RM 3.20 for buns... {to be honest... I rather spend RM 1.60 extra to eat a proper filling meal} LOL... after that we sit there waiting for class like waiting for gold to drop from the sky... seriously speechless... LOL


Well after ICP class... went home... dl autodesk... and then do some light maths exercise.. eat... chat... and then sleep {which is the pending next task}... Well IMT result is out... now I am hoping for BCS to come out as well... haha... Oh yeah... not forgetting I've been discussing UCTI with keith and emad... LOL... I wish I could go far away from here... but let's see how.. and how my quality can magnetize a scholarship on me... haha... got to go.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: