Friday, August 7, 2009

MathXplorace

Today... class did not continue with ICP... instead... after DPP we went to the class and played some game.. haha... it is quite fun obviously... farm jt and me did a lot of freaky stuff... Bk on the other hand watch... I wonder he get stimulated or not BWAHAHA...


Then we went and prepare for our race... Team 12.. haha... so... After put everything in Jt's car... we went for a race... the question are some easy and some hard... But this year it is the worst... Cux we weren't able to solve everything... haha.. on the other hand.. Jit ren's team.. won the first place... Grats jit ren.. bwahaha... team 17 for em... Hoho...


Since emad told me that BCS result is out... I went home... I checked it in the first place.... BUT.. bad luck... didnt get A+ but only A... I seriously sense there is something wrong with it.... how come only an A... not an A+ ???... T__T... aiks... haha..


Then... at night repeat activities as usual.. then tested out the RPG game.. apparently it is not as interesting as expected lol... well then got to go to sleep... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: