Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Said = Unsaid

Class started with AM lab today.... I had a wonderful time with my group.... as I do the experiment 70% all by myself... Imagine that... how fun?? Well it is also understandable because they need to print their report {And I forgot mine too.. but luckily I got it printed before the class start}...


During AM lesson... I tried to get the lecturer to teach me how to calculate force distribution.. But it turned out to be a no no.... So I have to go through it all by myself.... My parent said that they'll bring me to buy those wood... Not to say buy.. I believe they're more interested in looking only haha.... but the plan changed since all the gang is going out tomorrow....


At night... I went dinner as they played game.. then when I went back online... they weren't playng any game... so we played together... after a game... They delayed the next session... reason been waiting for a VIP.... well... it dragged till the end but no game... LOL... luckily I got something new to indulge into... If not i'll be bored to death....


Most interesting part is... all of decided not to go... at the very very very very very end of the day.... Amazing... 1 fellow decide all follows... If you ask me.. I obviously prefer to go tomorrow and settle everything so that we can start our project from friday till the weekend end... Not forgetting we got test next tuesday.....


LOL.... said = unsaid... HAHA.... and praise from the higher side is a meaning of myst after what had happened... LOL~... alright lets look the other at another stuff....


You know the dancer figure that you can see she's turning left and right to determine which "brained" are you?? interestingly I found out that my mom is right brained.. hmm~ it explains a lot of things now... haha... and... it so happen that our team 12 is selected to go some IOI fitness first thingy... but honestly... I'm not going to go... Because it'll make me miss my gym even more haha... Well it's really different case if they're going {which is 100000000% not going to happen}


Time... is really not by my side... and these few weeks is really hectic for me... almost everything went wrong and out of the way it suppose to be... Hmm~.... it is time to take some time out and think about this.... T__T... really sad... need to stay till 1am to finally know that there is nothing.....


Well guess it is time for me to go... currently... i'm tired... disappointed... agitated and dissatisfied... at the same time... I'm worrying... and feeling like sinking into a deep black hole about the upcoming event next week... well then got to go.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: