Monday, August 17, 2009

The surprise feast

Today..... suppose there is a replacement class for ICP... but in the end... the lecturer did not come and we waited till 6pm for her.... IN between that time I studied some maths while the rest having some time of their own... keeping their brain energetic for tomorrow's test...


I cant believe that I had one of my most hated genre of game inside my PC... haha.. well wouldnt use it much.. just some time of it.... the purpose for it to be in my PC is for my friend... so that they could have some fun time during long breaks....


After that.. went home.... and to my surprise... there is a feast... X__X... OH god... I am totally not prepared for it... haha... so what to do... after my bath I just join them to have the feast... then... after some wine and etc... I end up start studying my maths at around 10pm....


And with some time wasted... the time dragged on till 1am.. before I hit my bed... LOL... I am very tired now... well then got to go... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: