Saturday, August 1, 2009

The MOST AMAZING DAY EVER in my life SO FAR

I do not know where to begin... never mind I'll just do it chronologically.... First... I went to bus stop to head for Pasar Seni {expected location} at 10.30am.... Of course during the journey to my bus stop... fetched my cousin... cuz we saw him walking on the way and heading to IOI as well...


Alright that one aside... I'll talk about... How i got stuck in OLD KLANG ROAD from 10.45 till 12.07pm..... I did not know about the gathering... GOD... not until brian kok told me at 11.52 asking where I am... OH MY GOD.... SO at 12.10pm... I decided to walk... From honda till mid valley.... Well I dont think it is very far... though... But what is very swt is.. that it's very HOT... So I arrived there sweating... and went in and bought a 2.4 buck water....



Look how long I walk under the sun.... I know it is a very short distance but still it is HOT!!



The alternative view in google map xD


When I am taking a train to KL sentral... I spent 1 buck.... after that... take putra LRT to KLCC took another 1.6 buck.... to and fro so it is 3.2 bucks.....


On arrival... went to PC fair and meet up brian kok and his gang haha... then we went to burger king to have lunch... spent another 14.35 there in total....


Then of course there is strepsils also... But I didn't really need to pay for it because my father needs it... so it is under his account....


In PC fair... saw Jit ren 3 consecutive times in three different places... haha... Of course I found the items I wanted which is DVD R and 8GB pendrive... But one good stuff is that I got some sort of discount.... cux that casing costs 2 bucks... And I saved total of 3 bucks... 1 buck for the 8gb pendrive and 2 bucks from the dvd casing.... So I totally spent suppose to be 102 bucks... but now I spent only 99 bucks.... xD haha....



Hohoho.... this is the stack of DVD R I've bought



This is da 8gb pendrive... I got 4 choices from mini sd till this one... Finally I choose this one cux of 1 buck advantages... SWT I felt so cheap T__T


This time... pc fair is nothing much.. except there's a lot OF Kaspersky booths... LOL... not forgetting a hall special for gaming... and of course masks everywhere due to H1N1... praying that I would not catch it LOL... cause today is quite crowded.... and... I am not as lucky as last year.... my kingston free gift I did not get T shirt... instead just a normal hp strap LOL....



Really have no luck this year... only this instead of Tshirt T__T


Next destination... since I am in KLCC is none other than Sony style... haha... THERE I FOUND ANOTHER AMAZING STUFF... that 1499 digital noise cancelling earphone.. finally I am able to taste it... IT IS SERIOUSLY GODLY AMAZING... once I wear it.. I hear nothing from outside but music... and the latest walkman.... seriously that latest walkman is not really that nice... the touch screen is not responsive enough.... haha... but well it is just okay... not a must have device LOL... and as I going to go..... I got caught by a quite cute girl and been requested to do a survey... I got a kego towel as free gift... sort of worth it gua...



Tada.... green kego towel... got new towel for gym edi xD


Of course after all that... it is time to head home.... there... you'll saw some horror stuff... Like resident evil 1's ending... JAM LIKE shit one the other side... as if evacuation is done... LOL.... 3 mins the bus still static at the same location... after 10 mins... the bus had just moved 20 steps from the original location { YES I MEAN UR FOOTSTEPS...} and my lane I got no bus... X__X and very little vehicles....


And I met my school mate in bt8.... apparently he is heading to puchong too.... FINALLY AFTER SOME LONG TIME LATER... I managed to squeeze into a bus... THANK GOD... and finally head home... to be honest I forget to pay for the bus ticket.. @__@.. well never mind... really sorry for that bus... But I got home safely around 9pm.... and I tested all my items and finally went online... LOL....


THIS IS MY MOST AMAZING DAY ever... walk quite far under the hot sun to take an alternative route to KLCC..... then.. met two of bk's fren... as well as need to wait for an hour for a bus... X__X and squeeze like shit to a pay bus without paying the ticket... X__X... Total spent today is 122.95 includes bus ticket and all the items I bought... LOLX... well it is worth it I guess because the 100 bucks I spent on tech stuff is reusable.. so it wont just get disappear....


Alright event day is over.... Now I shall talk about first the food in burger king.... Although I spent so much on that food {instead of mcD} I found that the chicken fillet is real chicken meat... unlike mcD's flavouring powder fillet... BUT one negative point on burger king is the french fries doesn't taste good... HOWEVER {again.. yes I know} the water taste better than McD.... because it is quality cup of water xD seriously... hehe... overall... it is worth for what I paid to eat at burger king in KLCC xD...


Alright... back to Brian kok's friend... One is Jeff {NOT YOU JT} and another one is Chun How... or something like that cuz the pronunciation is almost the same.... haha...


Well I'll talk about Jeff first... he look quite serious.... urm.. not to say serious until do not smile that kind... he is serious as in... matured.. very sure footed sort of person.... haha... and although he is serious... he got sense of humour... xD... he's studying architect in LKW... xD...


Then next is... chun how... studying american degree program.... that's all I have to say about him... he is kinda funny and hillarious... knows how to crack jokes.... haha... Nothing much to say about him..... except he looks like my friend chee kin in the scale of 20% haha... Overall both of them are very friendly xD... {unlike some of the people I met before... they don't speak to strangers much...} Jeff and Chun How is totally different... they treat stranger as a friend... which is GREAT xD


Now at home... tired... wondering how the ambulance pass through the jammed road I saw when I am in Mid valley... seriously... the government didn't even think of the emergency when they block the road... I guess when people is under a hospital emergency will just die due to the jam and thanks to Malaysian government... and few innocent lives might gone just like that {but if there is a fight... I guess even more innocent lives are gone right?? LOL... I really got no definate answer to this....}


Anyhow... BK didn't know where he went... haven't even got time to speak to him more about his e-recovery thing... alright... I guess I got to go... haha... well then cyax ;)


Krane

2 comments:

Jc Ng said...

wow...you went to PC fair?

Krane said...

Yes... why?? hehe....