Wednesday, August 12, 2009

one day Gone

Today woke up by kok's sms... asking me about the outing to MV whether is still on or not... {obviously it is off.... haha... because everyone reached their verdict yesterday}.... and it is not my wake up time yet so I went to sleep till 10.30am.... Wake up...


Once I'm awake.. my parent wanted to go to do some shopping and ask me along... so I followed... But in between I tried to find a link between the question and the clue... finally I did but could not solve...


Alright.. first destination... Mid valley... parked at the garden and went to art friend... The balsa wood is not in various sizes and it is too limited.... And finally we did not buy {hoping that IMBI got a lot of size}...


On arrival to imbi plaza.... we found that the shop is gone... seriously... there is no such shop... {like visiting a ghost shop in horror movie.... creepy...} so wasted 2 hours there finding the shop while trying some luck in sg. wang and Times square....


Then at home.. I found a better location to get these materials... Lol~ and I wasted one day doing nothing.... @__@... OH god... haha.. but got myself a brand new book... It'll be conductive in my lessons... Well tomorrow I'll return the book back to the library... and sadly it is booked... I'll look through it and see how it goes...


At night... didn't really eat due to heavy lunch at 4pm... LOL... so that was it about my day... haha.. today really tiring... as in call a lot of people.... OH ya the gym thingy... I've postponed and say I'll go there / give em a call if I pass by there... well then cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: