Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tuesday... [running out of title to put]

As usual... in the morning I debated with father about monash again... LOL... so went to campus.. start with lab experiment... after that experiment went back to e3 for AM lesson... then break... {obviously at e4 although they voted apiit} and not forgetting... transfer the rar of autodesk... haha... and some mov....


Finally after lunch at e4... class continue with maths... and finally lab.... and then head home.... HAHA this is a very interesting time period... since class end early at 5.15pm... but I thought brian and farm would stay and have some light chat... but guess what happen... as we walk to the main campus front door... BK went off first... followed by farm.. which is around 5 mins later... and then... left me there alone... LOL.... even after I chat with Zaid... 10 mins later he have to go as well... left me all alone... {AGAIN}... haha...


At home... chat... online.. check result {Freaking BCS haven't out} and discuss with mom about monash.. and that dad... suddenly agree with Monash.. with some evil smile behind {because I proposed study loan... and If i were to take study loan... and IF i can't maintain at least 85% average... I am going to get poorer by TONNES in the future}... haha.. tomorrow going to go for a campus visit... I guess I'll hunt for a scholarship first...


Now... after dinner outside... here I am online... lol.. well then got to go now.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: