Friday, July 31, 2009

Result... WHERE???

Today... class started with DPP lab... LOL... Sadly I do not own the software so I can only try my best to finish all my labs in the school itself...


Of course before that I explained to kelvin about his laptop... Hopefully he won't get conned in PC FAIR....


During ICP class... it was the LONGEST BLAHING lecture ever.. but thank god next week got no class... however although next week do not have class... I still need to do her C exercises....


Chat with gan... chris and joshua after class while waiting for my parent to come.... haha.. it seems apiit bus do not fetch students to LRT during praying time.. poor them... then BK head back to school cux his mom coming at 2pm.... Then... farm went home.. and I stayed there wait for a while before I head home... LOL


At home... I didnt do much... but just play that repeating game... then.. surf the net... and finally game a with my friends then sleep... I didnt join them for the last session because tomorrow I need to wake up early... so I sleep early... Tomorrow is PC FAIR... woohooo... well got to go... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: