Wednesday, April 15, 2009

You think I am a TOY aint ya?

Today.. rushed whole day solely on assignment... can see everyone's face... all was so focused.. and for the first time I saw UC1F0901ENG students was united....


QUESTION WAS GODLY TOUGH... and we stayed back the whole day till 6.45pm just to submit the 13 questions filled with IMPOSSIBLE QUESTIONS assignment cause we didn't even learn a lil of it before... {well actually we does but it was not sufficient to answer those questions} OH MY GOD.. that is the only assignment I submit that LATE @__@....


Well in between there are some who are focused some who play around haha... Well we meet benjamin.. WOO... haha.. but this time aint like last time where he is part of us and says a few funny stuff to make the day better.... haha...


At night... online as usual.. checked mail and found the happy birthday email that kelvin sent.. damn FUNNY... LOL.... about a lion and a hung up man... LUL.... haha... then chat with friends and group convo with people... hehe... kinda fun.... To be honest... I had drank a few cups before went online.. AIKS.. cause of the dinner... and I wanted to rush stuff up and helped my father finishes his drinks LUL....


Well I just want to address the title to someone.... Imagine someone who wanted your help... acted like a sheep and gain your sympathy and you thought it was a sincere one so you helped.... BUT.. in the end what you get is.. BEING USED... HAHA.. Actually do you think I am a toy for ya? or do you think that I AM one of your toy since your kind are so rare in here??? HELLO... we have pride as well....


Fake promises is what you gave.. whereby the initial promise you said... and the end promise you said was totally different.. =.=..... AND you can even forget my phone number... WALIU... I helped you.. and yet you don't even bother to have my number in your contact list.. this signifies that I am a GOD DAMN TOY for ya RIGHT? and... the first time... faking freak words who have a freaking lie on where your location are.... Well wake up my friend.. the world does not revolves around you... just because you have the attention where your kinds are few... it doesnt mean you have the rights to abuse it... and finally I AM NOT YOUR GOD DAMN TOY... Please have a sense of respect in me....


Well that was all for today hehe.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: